Truck, rail, sea, or car: Infocomm’s customisable transport management software keeps you moving.
Managing a complex logistics network may not be easy, but it shouldn’t be hard either. At Infocomm, our end-to-end transport management software is fully customisable and we work with you to tailor a solution that your business needs. With our powerful ERP software, we can design interfaces that will seamlessly import transport requests, often in real-time, directly from customers internal systems.
Beyond this, we can help you to discover opportunities to increase your efficiency and fine-tune your processes.
The functionality of our transport management software is comprehensive and includes:
- transport operations and freight distribution
- fleet management
- service workshop
- pallet management
- fatigue compliance
- item level traceability
- depot scanning
- end-to-end mobility solution
- Sign on Glass – Proof of Delivery
- and a customer web portal.
Up-to-the-minute accuracy with our transport management software
With our years of industry expertise and passion for R&D, Infocomm’s transport management software solutions allow Logistics Managers to stay informed. With our software you’ll have complete data for planning, scheduling, allocation and execution of consignment pick-ups, deliveries, book-in’s and returns for line-haul, interstate and local movements.
Keep moving with flawless integration
Infocomm’s transport software is fully centralised, meaning information never needs to be re-keyed. Watch as information flows seamlessly through each stage of the workflow from the initial point of entry to completion.
Customer order management is seamless through both client web portal and EDI file interchange with automatic job rating according to the customer’s rate card adding greater automation, consistency and accuracy.
Track every movement with powerful automation
Infocomm’s transport management software gives you the power to configure the degree of automation you require according to your specific workflow requirements.
For example, item level freight scanning can create real-time electronic links, generating jobs directly to the driver’s in-cabin device or mobile terminal and then back again on driver delivery confirmation or customer’s acceptance via sign-on-glass (POD). Automatic job status updates can then initiate billing and subcontractor RCTI invoicing.
Transport Management software features include:
Consignment Processing Management
- Consignment Quoting (optional)
- Automated Pricing – “Rack Rates” & Customer Specific Rates
- On-Line Web Entry & Enquiry
- Proof of Delivery (PODs)
- Progress Tracking & History (Track & Trace)
- Consolidated Invoicing by Customer
- Split a large Consignment over more than one Manifest
Manifest Processing Management
- Local Manifests – Pickups & Deliveries
- Linehaul Manifests – Depot to Depot
- Subcontractor and/or Fleet Vehicles
- Load Planning – “Drag & Drop” Consignments onto Manifests
- Automated Manifest Runs Allocation
- Hourly Rates
- Cost per Manifest
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI) Payments
- Vehicle Details
- Flexible “Linked” Fleet Combinations (Semi-Trailers, B-Doubles etc)
- Odometer & Fuel Recording and importing
- Tyre Tracking
- Other Costs
Repairs & Maintenance
- Service Templates
- Scheduled Servicing
- Spare Parts Inventory
- Items for Attention
- Highly configurable reports
- Custom Report Writer with ability to schedule reports to be emailed out
- Consignment & Manifest KPI Reports
- Manifest & Consignment Revenue by Depot
- Consignment Turnover by Customer, Sender, Receiver, Depot
- Dangerous Goods
- Temperature Control
- Customer Specific Pricing + Invoicing
- Web Access
- Integration with Barcode Scanners, GPS Tracking Systems and other add-ons.
- Full integration with our other Infocomm Software modules
- Real-Time Multi-Lingual
- EDI interface
Gain a competitive edge with our unique fusion of transport management software and service
We believe software is more powerful when it’s paired with solid partnerships with our customers. That’s why you’ll have access to after sales support and our support desk when you need it so you can get the most out of your software.
Contact us today to discuss how we can tailor a transport software solution for your business.