Warehousing solutions for all shapes and sizes.
A centralised warehouse management system that brings solutions for the the real-life needs of your warehouse into inventory management.
At Infocomm, we understand that warehousing operations can be big or small. That’s why our warehouse management software is fully customisable and can be tailored to suit the needs of your business.
With our passion for research and development, we’ve developed our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software from the ground up in a Microsoft Windows environment. Our user-friendly software incorporates all modern warehouse management practices including cross-docking, auto put-aways, real-time stocktakes, dangerous goods and temperature control zones.
Built on a platform of more than 30 years industry experience, we aim to improve the efficiency of your business through software that allows for integration and automation across every level of your operation.
Our Warehouse Management Software features include:
Contract Warehousing (3PL)
- Multiple Warehouses & Bin Locations
- Dangerous Goods & Temperature Zones
- Customer Order Despatch & Stock Receipts
- Storage & Warehouse Services Invoicing
- Batch & Serial Number Tracking
- Multiple Units of Measure
Flexible Pricing Structures
- for Products, Storage or Services
- by Customer, Service, Product, etc…
- Fully Date-driven pricing
Highly Configurable Reporting
- Revenue & KPI Analysis
- Export Data to Excel and other applications
Integration with Other Systems
- Barcode, RFID Scanners & GPS
- Tracking Systems and other add-ons
- Client Applications
- Highly configurable reports
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Full integration with other Infocomm software modules
- Real-time Multi-Lingual Operation
- Web customer Access
- EDI interface
Gain a competitive edge with improved inventory management, using our unique fusion of warehouse management software and support
We believe software is more powerful when it’s paired with solid partnerships with our customers. That’s why you’ll have access to after sales support and our support desk when you need it so you can get the most out of your software.
Contact us today to discuss how we can tailor a warehouse management solution for your business.